Wednesday, February 15, 2006

It's voting time...

I'm going to try something new. I appreciate all the comments that people have made - some of them much better than mine - but I'd like to make it easy for people to get the best of the comments.

So, I'm going to institute regular voting, where the most popular response for a given post will live in the main post.

Voting non-rules:
  1. One vote per person per saying. Unless you really really think a specific one should win, in which case, feel free to rig the vote. However, remember...
  2. The blog owner reserves the right to choose a different winner if the one with the most votes is lame...
  3. The blog owner will attempt to exercise restraint in his dictatorial powers, unless he doesn't feel like it.
  4. There is no rule 4
  5. Vote by adding a comment that says, "I vote for ".
  6. Voting for a given set of comments will be closed when I get around to it, likely in about a week or so.
  7. In the future, the blog owner will add his own entries anonymously.

Let's do this in clumps, to make things simpler. After a few days, I'll update the entries and post a summary, probably as part of the next voting announcement.

Voting is now open for:

Whisper in the Dark

Sometimes one smile means more than a dozen roses

Listen to your hearbeat and dance

Age is nothing but a number

You know what? You look good in red.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Fatty said...

Well, I for one am startled that all of that fit on the inside of an individually-wrapped chocolate wrapper. The print must have been tiny.

10:51 PM  
Blogger geoff.appleby said...

I vote for fatty

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home